Saturday, July 10, 2010
Missouri
Adam starts his training today, he woke up really early to be up at Ogden by 7 AM!!! YIKES. He has been really nervous and not that excited to go, but we know he needs to do what he needs to do. Its a sacrifice we have to make. We had his birthday party last night with my family. We went to his fav, Red Lobster and then we went bowling, then an ice cream cake afterwards. It was fun.
Today at his first day of training, and I actually get to go to a BBQ up at the post and maybe I get to see him do bomb training with a robot. That will be fun. I have never been able to watch him do anything with the Army. This will be exciting. But then in the morning he is on a flight to MO until July 24th. Sad...Miss you honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment