Saturday, July 24, 2010
Park City!
So my whole family every year has a condo up in park city, and we go for a week each summer and just have a blast. We all have been doing the Alpine Slides and Alpine coaster and swimming and just lounging. It has been so much fun to just have a break. I quit my job last friday and had this week off before I start my new job on monday the 26th. I am going to work for a reproductive specialist and be a receptionist. I am so excited to get off the phones and not have a phone job for a while and go back to being a receptionist.
As most of you know Adam had to come home from his training because he hurt his shoulder. He is due for an MRI sometime this next week to find out if he tore his rotator cuff or if it is just popped out of place. So hope for the best for Adam. He will be missing out on some training because he needs to stay home and get some physical therapy.
Well, that should catch us up for now. I hope everyone has a nice pioneer day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment