Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February??

Wow, is it February already? What happened to January? Well at least we are one month closer until my love comes home! Lets see, what did I do in January? Well not much I hibernated in my home and my bed since I was constantly cold! I am almost 34 weeks along, and getting to the point that I am done with being pregnant. I am just ready for baby girl to come already! I don't have any pictures of me at this point because I don't really want to remember this time! But I need to take some for Adam so he knows what I look like. I am getting excited for my ward shower coming up later this month. Some of my friends at work threw me a little shower and my Army Wives friends are having a fun shower coming up in a couple weeks. I keep buying a lot of clothes and not much else!
Feb 7th marks 4 months that Adam has been gone. Wow that time is flying by! I can't believe he has been gone almost 120 days! He is doing well and getting a lot of work done. He is safe and healthy for the moment, just please keep him in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment