Saturday, October 30, 2010

whats new with Sara?

Well, yesterday I reached the 20 week mark of my pregnancy!! I had an ultrasound about 5 weeks ago, and they found out its a girl. I have another one on monday from my dr's office. So we hope its still a girl! I have been feeling really good (as good as you can with your husband gone) and nothing really to complain of yet! Its October, which means its me and Adam's favorite month. I have been trying to live it up for him... but dont really have the energy. lol. But last night we did have the Stevens Family Halloween party which was very fun! We went to the Salt Lake Cemetery in the Avenues and had a tombstone scavenger hunt! I think it turned out really well, and most of the family found most of the statues. I found a great grandfather of mine on accident. Richard Erastus Egan, the 1st pony express rider! That was fun. We found all sorts of statues and creepy graves, like Emo and Lilly Gray (victim of the beast). THen we came home and had some delicious soup my mom had made and carved pumpkins and had a candy pinata! It was a lot of fun, and very tiring. some pictures will come soon as soon as they are loaded to the computer. Adam gets to come home for Thanksgiving on Nov 23rd! I am so excited. That is about it for me this month. I hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sara, you never told me ur new blog address!!!

    I think about you too! So Brit is preg and Aleisha just had a cute lil boy and your pregnant :)(by the way super excited for you!!!!) Im the only one not lol for once!

    We should try to get together I changed my number and I dont have your new one either so we will need to exchange so that we can plan something!

    ReplyDelete