Monday, November 15, 2010
whats new...
So just an update about the baby! I am about 22 weeks now, and feeling this baby move like crazy. It is the most amazing feeling in the world. I hope that by the time Adam gets here he will be able to feel her move around. I love reading books to find out what she is developing this week and her milestones she is reaching. I had an Ultra Sound on November 1st.. the Official Ultra Sound, and the radiologist said that she looks great. They were able to see everything they wanted to, and she looks perfect.
I got a bit sick this week with strep throat and I fear its turning into bronchitis. Good thing I have a dr appt on wednesday. I love going to dr appts. I get to hear her heart beat and it is calming to me.
Adam is doing great. He is training hard and not sleeping much but he says the days are passing fast so that is good news I guess. I would have to agree, for some reason the days did pass really fast while he was gone. I was thinking they might drag on, but they have been going fast. He will be here before we know it. I can't wait to show him how big the belly has gotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment